Monday, April 19, 2010

A fun day!

Well no video blog tonight as you've probably had enough of seeing me on the BBC debate if you were watching! I definitely enjoyed my first ever television debate - great fun, as was the Radio Wales phone in at lunchtime. It's a strange feeling to go up against two experienced politicians like Lembit and Glyn. Nothing was really expected of me, so I was able to relax and enjoy the programme. And stir things up a bit! Lembit was furious with me at lunchtime, and seemed rattled even this evening. Still didn't give a proper answer about going on a cruise though...

So to everyone who's sent me facebook and twitter messages, emails and texts this evening - thank you. I do appreciate your support. Let's hope people will finally realise that this isn't a two horse race between the Lib Dems and the Conservatives here in Montgomeryshire! There is another choice, and I hope tonight I've been able to prove that. Voters have until the 6th of May to make up their minds, so from now until then, I'm going to be out there fighting for every possible vote!

1 comment:

Plaid Whitegate said...

Wnest ti'n dda i gynhyrfu'r hen Lembo.

A siawns fod pawb yn dallt rwan sut lwyddodd Nick Colborne i ddod yn drydedd sal (o dri) wrth amddiffyn ei sedd cyngor yn Wrecsam.