Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking ahead...

I cannot wait for the 2010 General Election, and will be fighting hard for every single possible vote. And fighting both Glyn Davies and Lembit Opik for those votes. I don't secretely support either of their campaigns and personally, just wish I had the resources to run the campaign exactly as I'd like to. I truly believe Plaid Cymru is the only party that can offer something different to the good people of Montgomeryshire. That's why my campaign will be focused on how I and Plaid can offer a real alternative to those who don't want to see Lembit Opik continue to bring disgrace to the area and frankly would never dream of voting Conservative.

Yes, I am realistic about my chances. I can see on all the politial betting sites that my chances are a 100-1 and I know I'd need to raise some serious cash to be able to create as much as an impact as I'd like to. But I'm never one to let statisctics and predictions get me down. And as they say - miracles do happen!

Thank you to everyone who has supported me in 2009 - I have truly appreciated it and I promise I will continue to work hard between now and the election. So a happy new year to all of you and let's hope 2010 turns out to be a great year for all.

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!

1 comment:

alanindyfed said...

I just added you to my blog list....
please add me ;-)
http://alanindyfed.blogspot.com/