Sunday, November 8, 2009

Countryworks, Montgomery

On Friday night, I was lucky enough to be invited to the Christmas preview of merchandise for sale at Countryworks in Montgomery. I'd never been to the shop before, and I must say - I was immediately impressed. Not only was the place full of character, but it also had plenty of beautiful gifts and decorations fot the festive period. It was also packed full of people, and it was lovely to meet them. They were incredibly welcoming, and I'll definitely be back there soon. I did end up spending some money, but want to go back again closer to christmas and get some gifts. Beautiful works of art of display there as well so its worth a visit. Montgomeryshire is full of little gems like this which will make it very easy to shop locally for Christmas presents this year whilst hitting the campaign trail!

2 comments:

Glyn Davies said...

I call there sometimes, and have a coffee next door at the Castle Kitchen. Let me know when you're next there. We can compare notes on how our campaigns are going!

Heledd Fychan said...

Sounds good Glyn, will do! I had a coffee at Castle Kitchen as well - what a lovely place! Really impressed I must say.