Friday, October 16, 2009

And the campaign continues...

Well, finally I get to go to Montgomeryshire tonight for the first time in two weeks. Unfortunately, car trouble stopped me from being able to attend quite a few events and I feel awful for missing them. The truth is, after my car broke down and had to be fixed, I just couldn't afford to get a hire car in order to get there as well as pay the costs for a new clutch. But at least everything's sorted now, and I can hit the campaign trail once again. Phew...

I'm really looking forward to the fundraiser/campaign launch/relaunch of Plaid now. Ticket sales have been going well and we should have quite a crowd! I've also received some lovely letters from some members who can't attend, and I feel truly touched. I really appreciate all their kind words, and offers of help, especially given the fact that I haven't had a chance to meet all of them yet. It's such a huge county but I will get round to all of them between now and the election! And that's a promise.

Will let you know how it goes this evening, and remember, if you do want to attend, it all kicks off at 7pm in Machynlleth Rugby Club. I'd be delighted to see you there.

2 comments:

Sweet and Tender Hooligan said...

Pwb lwc. T'in gneud gwaith gret!

Dewi Harries said...

Sut aeth hi ym Mach?