Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jewellery Performance in Berriew!


Well, it wasn't a fashion show that I was at tonight but rather a jewellery performance. And what a show! I loved every second.

If you haven't been to Andrew Logan's Museum of Sculpture in Berriew, then I'd urge you to check it out. It's not what you'd expect to find in Mid Wales, and yet it completely suits the beauty of the area to have something so spectacular, over the top and stunning within such a natural setting. I'll definitely be back there for a proper look soon. Tonight, they were re-opening the museum with a stunning jewellery performance. The show takes place annually, and the models are mainly local men and women who love the opportunity to display his jewellery. I'd love to own a piece - I could have spent an absolute fortune if I had it to spend! Must check that lottery ticket in case I've been lucky... Then I can be covered from head to toe in his beautiful jewellery!

Definitely taking family and friends there in the future. Another must see place in Montgomeryshire for sure!

No comments: