Friday, August 21, 2009

The Bill

This blog post is nothing to do with politics. Just wondering if there are any other fans of the television series, The Bill, reading this blog? If so, what do you make of the new style/ format? I caught up with two episodes on sky plus earlier and I hated them. I know it's now supposed to be 'edgier' but to me, it just comes across as being a bit over the top. All those moody looks, terrible music... Bring back the old tried and tested format! This is far too slow paced and boring. The producers are trying too hard to turn it into a drama series rather than the former soap opera style. It may look slightly classier, but its not as good. Well, in my humble opinion anyway!

1 comment:

Nigel Roscoe G0RXA said...

Couldn't agree more and now it's only once a week too :o(