Monday, July 6, 2009

Seriously?!

Just read Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary's latest suggestion on how to offer something new to air passengers - the opportunity to travel for free. One catch though - you'd have to stand up for the flight. If this was the first of April I'd be sure it was an April fool's day prank, but since its July, I presume he must seriously be considering it. I can't really see it being allowed though. Surely, you have to have a seat in case of air turbulence? I doubt Health and Safety officials would ever approve of such a plan. Got the airline some free publicity though...

2 comments:

Al Iguana said...

not so sure. It happens a lot on far-eastern airlines I heard (standing up for the duration)

Heledd Fychan said...

Seems like a terrible idea. I am incredibly clumsy so standing up would not be an option for me, no matter how cheap tickets would be!