Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm back

Apologies for the silence over the past few weeks, I've been swamped with work, trying to train for this race and haven't been a hundred per cent. Expect a lot more blogging this week. I've also started contributing to the newly re-launched Bevan foundation blog - http://www.thisismytruth.org/ - so regular readers, check it out. It will be interesting to see how it takes off, but it won't in any way replace my personal blog either. It will, however and hopefully lead to some interesting discussion and dialogue between people from different parties. That's the hope anyway!

Right, more from me later but for now, that's me done. I'm off to a one day conference organised by Positif Politics and the Bevan Foundation which will analyse the One Wales Agreement two years on, as well as looking ahead at the challenges facing the Labour-Plaid coalition for the two years ahead. Should be fun! And no, I'm not being ironic.

5 comments:

Sweet and Tender Hooligan said...

Welcome back.

Aled said...

Silence is golden !!

Heledd Fychan said...

Aled - no need to read my blog if you feel like that! Doubt anyone's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to.

Aled said...

Joke......... I enjoy your blog, sorry,.......though, I hate talk of violence,"gun to your head","I need it like a hole in the head" etc etc, I know I'm a sensitive soul

Sweet and Tender Hooligan said...

"Doubt anyone's holding a gun to your head and forcing you to."

That could be arranged...haha.