Thursday, May 7, 2009

Says it all really...

Even though the addresses are in the public domain, I'm not going to put them up here but its worth noting that the three top candidates for the Conservatives in Wales are registered to vote in.... England. Yes, seriously. Kay Swinburne will be voting in Ledbury, Evan David Lewis Price in London and Emma Louise Greenow in Staffordshire. Thank god for number four, David Chipp, who's voting in Monmouthshire. Still, 3 out of the 4 is a pretty damning... Hmmm, and I wonder why people doubt some Tories in Wales when they say how important Wales is to them?

I was feeling guilty that my vote is in Arfon rather than Montgomeryshire at the moment! At least I'm voting in the right country!

2 comments:

Plaid Gwersyllt said...

What do you reckon to Nick Colbourne remaining loyal to Montgomeryshire now that Martyn Jones is standing down in South Clwyd?...could well be that Labour will be looking for another candidate in Montgomeryshire.

Evan Price said...

I also have the right to vote in Wales and have used my London address as it is my principal residence.