Friday, May 8, 2009

Off to Dublin...

Well, I'm flying to Dublin this morning and I am honestly so excited . Its been ages since I was last over so it will be fantastic to be back, and catch up with my friends. I'm heading to the Trinity Ball tonight which will be a real blast from the past. Yes, I'm bound to feel ancient amongst all the students but my friend and I are determined to prove we can still party all night! Will then have to do it all again on Saturday night to celebrate my friend katie's birthday. Can't wait!

It will also be interesting to see how things are there at the moment. It will be my first time back since the recession kicked in, and i'm curious to see how Dublin has adapted. Though i've been reading the irish times online and so on its not the same as actually being there and seeing for myself what's changed. Expect a blog update on Sunday night!

Right, time to board my flight now with a copy of the daily telegraph. Should make for some very interesting reading today! Well, if you're a political nerd like me anyway.. Hope you all have a fun weekend!