Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nooo....

I am so disappointed. John Sargeant has quite Strictly Come Dancing! I think that's so unecessary. After all, its an entertainment show. There shouldn't have been an outcry that he was staying in whilst better and far blander dancers were eliminated. So what? Its hardly scadulous is it!

At least he will give us one final dance this Saturday night. I'll definitely be cheering him on, but I am sad to see him go. His dancing definitely brought a smile to my face! I always think its far more entertaining when you have a few bad dancers in it. Julian Clarey was hilarious a few years ago and there's wasn't such a fuss made then. People have to stop taking life and television so seriously and need to lighten up. Why get so het up over something like this? Pathetic is the word that springs to mind... Though some might call me pathetic for watching the show in the first place!

No comments: