Thursday, September 18, 2008

Best Button Ever!

I made an amazing discovery the other evening, a life changing one to be honest. There I was, playing with the karaoke machine in mum's pub and I came across a magic button. One that changes the pitch, so you can play a song at a pitch that suits your voice. No more straining to hit the high notes - now I can sing along to ALL my favourites. My repertoire just got bigger - there'll be no stopping me now! And luckily, I found it just in time for my birthday on Saturday night. Look out Caernarfon - you won't know what's hit you once I and my friends start singing!

2 comments:

Ordovicius said...

I should be able to hear you now from the other end of Tre Gof ;P

Heledd Fychan said...

Poor you... I apologise now! At least I go back to London soon...